• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Kent State vs. Saint Mary's Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Kent State vs. Saint Mary's NCAAB game on December 29, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Kent State vs. Saint Mary's

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Kent State vs. Saint Mary's
  • Date: Friday, December 29, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: University Credit Union Pavilion

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Saint Mary's favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 131.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Kent State +450, Saint Mary's -600

Win Probabilities

  • Kent State: 17%
  • Saint Mary's: 83%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Kent State 61-71 Saint Mary's.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Kent State vs. Saint Mary's

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Kent State vs. Saint Mary's matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Kent State vs. Saint Mary's game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Kent State vs. Saint Mary's Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 29, 2023, directly from University Credit Union Pavilion.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Kent State a win probability of 17%, while Saint Mary's has a win probability of 83%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Kent State vs. Saint Mary's predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365