• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Tennessee State vs. Indiana State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Tennessee State vs. Indiana State NCAAB game on December 19, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Tennessee State vs. Indiana State

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tennessee State vs. Indiana State
  • Date: Tuesday, December 19, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Hulman Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Indiana State favored at -17.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 157.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Tennessee State +1000, Indiana State -2000

Win Probabilities

  • Tennessee State: 8%
  • Indiana State: 92%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Tennessee State 70-87 Indiana State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Tennessee State vs. Indiana State

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Tennessee State vs. Indiana State matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Tennessee State vs. Indiana State game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Tennessee State vs. Indiana State Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 19, 2023, directly from Hulman Center.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Tennessee State a win probability of 8%, while Indiana State has a win probability of 92%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Tennessee State vs. Indiana State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365