• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Colgate vs. Vermont Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Colgate vs. Vermont NCAAB game on December 9, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Colgate vs. Vermont

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Colgate vs. Vermont
  • Date: Saturday, December 9, 2023
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Vermont favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 136.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Colgate +145, Vermont -165

Win Probabilities

  • Colgate: 39%
  • Vermont: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Colgate 65-70 Vermont.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Colgate vs. Vermont

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Colgate vs. Vermont matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Colgate vs. Vermont game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Colgate vs. Vermont Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 9, 2023, directly from Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colgate a win probability of 39%, while Vermont has a win probability of 61%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Colgate vs. Vermont predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365