• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart NCAAB game on November 21, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Binghamton BING
75
89
Nov 21, 4:30PM William H. Pitt Center
Sacred Heart SHU
Nov 21, 4:30PM William H. Pitt Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
BING
31 44 75
SHU
48 41 89
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
BinghamtonBING
Win %
0%
100%
Sacred HeartSHU
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart
  • Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
  • Time: 11:30 AM ET
  • Venue: William H. Pitt Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Sacred Heart favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 146.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Binghamton +140, Sacred Heart -164

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Binghamton: 37%
  • Sacred Heart: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Binghamton 70-75 Sacred Heart.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Binghamton a win probability of 37%, while Sacred Heart has a win probability of 63%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sacred Heart is more likely to beat Binghamton in CBB action at William H. Pitt Center on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365