• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Syracuse vs. Gonzaga NCAAB game on November 21, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Syracuse vs. Gonzaga

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Syracuse vs. Gonzaga
  • Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
  • Time: 2:30 PM ET
  • Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Gonzaga favored at -12.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 159.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Syracuse +600, Gonzaga -850

Win Probabilities

  • Syracuse: 15%
  • Gonzaga: 85%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Syracuse 74-86 Gonzaga.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Syracuse vs. Gonzaga

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Syracuse +12.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (54% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Syracuse @ +600 via BetMGM (15% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 159.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (51% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Syracuse vs. Gonzaga

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Syracuse vs. Gonzaga matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Syracuse vs. Gonzaga game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Syracuse vs. Gonzaga

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Syracuse +12.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (54% probability).

Live Updates: Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on November 21, 2023, directly from SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Syracuse a win probability of 15%, while Gonzaga has a win probability of 85%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Syracuse vs. Gonzaga predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365