• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State NCAAB game on November 20, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Central Arkansas CARK
68
70
Nov 21, 12:30AM Show Me Center
Southeast Missouri State SEMO
Nov 21, 12:30AM Show Me Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
CARK
27 41 68
SEMO
27 43 70
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Central ArkansasCARK
Win %
0%
100%
Southeast Missouri StateSEMO
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State
  • Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Show Me Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Southeast Missouri State favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 159.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Central Arkansas +180, Southeast Missouri State -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Central Arkansas: 35%
  • Southeast Missouri State: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Central Arkansas 77-82 Southeast Missouri State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Central Arkansas a win probability of 35%, while Southeast Missouri State has a win probability of 65%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Southeast Missouri State is more likely to beat Central Arkansas in CBB action at Show Me Center on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365