• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

North Carolina Central vs. Campbell Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the North Carolina Central vs. Campbell NCAAB game on November 20, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
North Carolina Central NCCU
78
75
Nov 21, 12AM John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
Campbell CAMP
Nov 21, 12AM John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12OTT
NCCU
38 33 778
CAMP
34 37 475
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
North Carolina CentralNCCU
Win %
100%
0%
CampbellCAMP
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

North Carolina Central vs. Campbell: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: North Carolina Central vs. Campbell
  • Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Campbell favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 128.5
  • Moneyline Odds: North Carolina Central +155, Campbell -166

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • North Carolina Central: 36%
  • Campbell: 64%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is North Carolina Central 62-67 Campbell.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives North Carolina Central a win probability of 36%, while Campbell has a win probability of 64%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Campbell is more likely to beat North Carolina Central in CBB action at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our North Carolina Central vs. Campbell predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365