• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD) Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD) NCAAB game on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Holy Cross HC
69
73
Mar 1, 12AM Reitz Arena
Loyola (MD) L-MD
Mar 1, 12AM Reitz Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
HC
22 40 69
L-MD
35 31 73
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Holy CrossHC
Win %
0%
100%
Loyola (MD)L-MD
Win Probability
Loading...

Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD): Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD)
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Reitz Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Loyola (MD) favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 126.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Holy Cross +500, Loyola (MD) -200

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Holy Cross: 33%
  • Loyola (MD): 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Holy Cross 67-73 Loyola (MD).

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Holy Cross a win probability of 33%, while Loyola (MD) has a win probability of 67%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Loyola (MD) is more likely to beat Holy Cross in CBB action at Reitz Arena on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Holy Cross vs. Loyola (MD) predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365