• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Lipscomb vs. Stetson Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Lipscomb vs. Stetson NCAAB game on February 28, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Lipscomb LIP
83
70
Mar 1, 12AM Edmunds Center
Stetson STET
Mar 1, 12AM Edmunds Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
LIP
35 48 83
STET
33 37 70
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
LipscombLIP
Win %
100%
0%
StetsonSTET
Win Probability
Loading...

Lipscomb vs. Stetson: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Lipscomb vs. Stetson
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Edmunds Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Lipscomb favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 148.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Lipscomb -110, Stetson +400

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Lipscomb: 49%
  • Stetson: 51%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Lipscomb 75-75 Stetson.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Lipscomb a win probability of 49%, while Stetson has a win probability of 51%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Stetson is more likely to beat Lipscomb in CBB action at Edmunds Center on Wednesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Lipscomb vs. Stetson predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365