Raiders vs. Bills Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Raiders vs. Bills NFL game on September 17, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Raiders
10
38
Sep 17, 5PM Highmark Stadium
Bills
Sep 17, 5PM Highmark Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
RaidersLV
Win %
<1%
>99%
BillsBUF
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Raiders
730010
Bills
71471038
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Bills
Raiders
3rd and 12 at the LV 44
Last Play
K.Allen kneels at the LV 44.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Raiders vs. Bills: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Raiders vs. Bills
  • Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Highmark Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Bills favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 46.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Raiders +290, Bills -340

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Raiders: 24%
  • Bills: 76%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Raiders 19-27 Bills.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Raiders a win probability of 24%, while the Bills have a win probability of 76%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Bills are more likely to beat the Raiders in the NFL game at Highmark Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Raiders vs. Bills predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365