West Ham vs. Crystal Palace Prediction and Odds - December 3, 2023Last updated: | Published:
West Ham and Crystal Palace are scheduled to meet in the Premier League at London Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 9:00AM ET.
Dimers' comprehensive betting preview for Sunday's West Ham vs. Crystal Palace game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.
Who Will Win: West Ham vs. Crystal Palace
Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's West Ham-Crystal Palace Premier League match 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives West Ham a 45.4% chance of winning, Crystal Palace a 28.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.0% chance of happening.
More: Get the latest Premier League picks
West Ham vs. Crystal Palace Odds
We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:
- Moneyline: West Ham +110, Crystal Palace +270, Draw +250
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-103/-130)
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
To make the most of today's Crystal Palace vs. West Ham betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for West Ham at +110. That means you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if it wins.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Crystal Palace at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.
Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.
The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -103, as well as the best odds for the Under at -130.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going Under.
Best Bets: West Ham vs. Crystal Palace
By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best bets for this game:
- Moneyline: Crystal Palace @ +270 via FanDuel Sportsbook (1.6% edge)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -103 via FanDuel Sportsbook
Our Premier League best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.
According to DimersBOT, taking Crystal Palace moneyline is the best option due to the 1.6% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.
Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (-103) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.
West Ham vs. Crystal Palace Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on West Ham vs. Crystal Palace.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's West Ham vs. Crystal Palace, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis before West Ham vs. Crystal Palace on Sunday December 3, 2023.
West Ham vs. Crystal Palace Preview
Sunday's Premier League matchup between West Ham and Crystal Palace at London Stadium is scheduled to commence in the USA at 9:00AM ET.
- Who: West Ham vs. Crystal Palace
- Date: Sunday December 3, 2023
- Time: 9:00AM ET / 6:00AM PT
- Venue: London Stadium
How to Bet on West Ham vs. Crystal Palace
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? We've got access to the best available sign-up offers for each and every legal betting state.
This detailed betting preview highlights our West Ham vs. Crystal Palace prediction and Premier League odds.
Dimers' predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our West Ham vs. Crystal Palace picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee.
More on Premier League
Stay updated on the latest Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.