- Best Sportsbooks Kentucky
- Best Sportsbooks Arizona
- Best Sportsbooks Colorado
- Best Sportsbooks Illinois
- Best Sportsbooks Indiana
- Best Sportsbooks Kansas
- Best Sportsbooks Louisiana
- Best Sportsbooks Maryland
- Best Sportsbooks Massachusetts
- Best Sportsbooks Michigan
- Best Sportsbooks New Jersey
- Best Sportsbooks New York
- Best Sportsbooks Ohio
- Best Sportsbooks Pennsylvania
What are parlay picks?
A parlay—sometimes referred to as a “multi,” “accumulator,” or “combo”—is a single wager comprised of multiple separate wagers, which are called “legs.” A parlay is successful only if every leg is successful. Because parlays fail if a single one of the underlying wagers loses, they have much higher payouts than any of those legs on its own. A parlay’s odds represent the combined odds of its legs, and if any leg of a parlay “pushes”—which essentially means ties—that leg will simply be removed, with the parlay’s odds adjusted accordingly.
Importantly, while the free parlay picks featured on this page are updated daily to reflect our most highly recommended parlay of any given day, bettors can customize our parlay picker to feature the teams and sports of their preference, by selecting and deselecting the options in the dropdown menus.
Tips and advanced strategies for using our best parlay picks
Parlay betting is a complex practice, with the potential for high reward and high risk. As such, bettors should approach parlays cautiously at first, and experiment with riskier strategies with higher potential payouts only after gaining the requisite experience to evaluate risk vs. reward. With that said, Dimers’ Parlay Picker is a great place to start, for two critical reasons.
First, our daily best parlay picks provide bettors an inherent advantage against the competition, because they consist of wagers selected specifically for possessing the best available edge against actual sportsbook odds.
Second, our customizable parlay picker allows users to assemble free parlay picks that consist exclusively of sports, teams, and players with which those bettors are already familiar. For example, a user might have a wealth of experience wagering on the NFL and NBA, but very little on the NHL or MLB, in which case he or she could use our parlay picker to assemble parlays that solely feature NFL and NBA bets. Or perhaps a user grew up in New York City, and feels comfortable wager on all NYC teams regardless of sport, but not on teams from other geographies. That user could modify our parlay picker to feature wagers pertaining exclusively to the Yankees, Mets, Nets, Knicks, Rangers, Giants, and Jets (depending on the time of year), again maximizing that user’s pre-existing knowledge by combining it with the odds-beating tools that underlie Dimers’ parlay picking technology.
How to place a parlay bet
To understand how best to use Dimers’ Parlay Picker, it is important first to understand the fundamental process of laying a parlay wager. The basics are outlined in the step-by-step guide to parlay betting below.
- Consider your ideal odds. Just like investors should understand their risk-tolerance before investing, savvy parlay bettors should know what odds they’re comfortable with before building a parlay wager. This is because odds are essentially the same thing as risk—higher odds are riskier, but also produce higher payouts—and because the beauty of a parlay is that bettors do not need to compromise on odds. For example, if a bettor intends to place a parlay with odds of +600, and assumes that parlay will include three legs, but then discovers the actual odds of a the three-leg parlay they have assembled are substantially higher or lower than +600, that bettor can and should modify said parlay to produce the odds, and, by extension, risk, that were originally deemed acceptable.
- Choose the legs of your parlay. With the above in mind, selecting the bets (a.k.a. “legs”) that comprise your parlay is clearly a critical piece of the puzzle. In general, more legs lead to higher odds, though this varies based on the respective odds of each leg. Remember, just like it’s important to do your research before laying any individual wager, parlay bettors should never include legs in their parlays without conducting their due diligence.
- Choose a sportsbook. Selecting the correct sportsbook with which to place your parlay is another important step, because different sportsbooks offer different odds, not to mention that some sportsbooks have much more substantial parlay offerings than others. Because this crucial step is not nearly as much fun as selecting the actual legs of your parlay, Dimers’ Parlay Picker is specifically designed to do much of the work for you, by incorporating actual, up-to-date odds from DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, PointsBet, and Unibet into our best parlay picks recommendations. We even provide links to the relevant sportsbooks alongside each parlay pick, so once you have optimized your wager with our free parlay picking tool, you’re just one click away from laying that wager with the optimal sportsbook.
- Enter the bet amount. Just like a regular wager, once you have decided on the legs or your parlay and selected a sportsbook, enter the bet amount into that sportsbook’s betting portal. Be sure to double check that the potential payout, which the sportsbook will provide after you enter your bet amount, is in line with your expectations. If it isn’t, you may have made a mistake entering one or more legs of your parlay wager.
- Confirm the legs of your parlay. Even if the intended payout of your parlay is in line with your expectations after you’ve entered the bet amount, it is extremely important to double check every leg of your parlay before confirming the wager. Not only is it easier to make a mistake placing a parlay than a regular wager, because there are more legs involved, any mistake could easily result in your entire parlay failing.
- Wait for the results. At last, the fun part. Your parlay will be settled once all the legs are completed, meaning you’ll have plenty of games or events to keep an eye on as you await results. If all the legs of your parlay are successful, you will win the parlay payout. If any leg is unsuccessful, the entire bet will lose.
Cross-sport parlays: all sports are covered with our free parlay picking tool
One of the best features of Dimers’ Parlay Picker is that it includes all sports, so our featured parlay of the day is guaranteed to provide maximum betting value. This contrasts many free parlay-picking tools currently available, and even some paid parlay picking tools, which do not include cross-sport parlays. Better still, users can and should tweak their parlays to focus exclusively on sports and teams about which they are most knowledgeable. With our cross-sport parlay picking tool, you can design parlays only including, for example, golf, college basketball, and professional baseball, or perhaps the NFL, NHL, ATP, and MLS: it all depends on your preference. Users can also modify our Parlay Picker so that it still includes almost every sport, but excludes bets on specific sports that said user isn’t interested in, or knowledgeable about. For example, parlay bettors who live in states without NHL teams could remove hockey bets from our parlay picking tool, just as users who live in states with college basketball teams, but no professional basketball teams, could remove the NBA, but keep NCAAB.
Single-sport parlays: what to expect from today’s best parlay bets
In addition to cross-sport parlays, Dimers’ Parlay Picker is an excellent tool for generating today’s best parlay bets for any given sport on any given day. For parlay bettors with a particular preference or experience betting on one sport, this is a great resource for determining which matchups and sportsbooks will provide the ultimate edge, and converting that information into free parlay picks.
The most common options for single-sport parlay betting include:
NFL parlays: NFL parlay betting is a great way to boost profits on huge events such as the Super Bowl, AFC Championship, NFC Championship, NFL Playoffs Divisional Round, NFL Playoffs Wildcard Weekend, and the Pro Bowl. In addition to NFL parlay picks, Dimers.com provides daily NFL picks and predictions.
NBA parlays: NBA parlay betting is a hugely popular option, in large part because of the NBA’s lengthy schedule. Not only can basketball fans construct NBA parlay bets around popular teams such as the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, and Golden State Warriors, to name just a few, the NBA Playoffs include countless opportunities for NBA parlay betting, including, of course, the heralded NBA Finals. Check out Dimers’ daily NBA picks and predictions.
MLB parlays: No major American sport offers more betting opportunities than Major League Baseball, and MLB parlay betting is another great option. Dimers’ parlay picks include MLB action on top teams like the New York Yankees, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Boston Red Sox, as well as parlay picks for the World Series, National League Championship Series (NLCS), American League Championship Series (ALCS), and the 162-game regular season. MLB fans can check Dimers.com daily for MLB picks and predictions.
NHL parlays: Hockey fans can capitalize on our NHL parlay picks throughout the entirety of the NHL season, wagering on top teams like the Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Colorado Avalanche. Dimers’ best Stanley Cup parlay bets are among our most popular offerings, with parlay picks for the NHL Playoffs’ earlier rounds trailing closely behind. Dimers.com also provides daily NHL picks and predictions to NHL bettors.
College football parlays: College football parlays have only increased in popularity in recent years, and Dimers’ Parlay Picker provides top parlay picks for the College Football Playoffs semifinal, CFP National Championship, in addition to parlay picks for bowl games like the Rose Bowl, Peach Bowl, Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, and countless others, which typically include betting favorites such as the University of Alabama, University of Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and USC. Throughout the entire CFB season, college football fans can visit Dimers.com for daily college football picks and predictions.
College basketball parlays: Top parlay picks for college basketball are highly sought after beginning early in the season, with historically great NCAA basketball programs such as Duke, North Carolina, and the University of Kentucky generally numbering amongst the most bet-upon programs. With that said, March Madness parlay picks are on a whole different level of popularity, with Dimers’ best parlay picks for the NCAA Tournament available daily once March Madness begins. Check Dimers.com for daily college basketball picks and predictions for your favorite college basketball teams.
Golf parlays: Golf betting has gained popularity year after year, and though Dimers’ top parlay picks do not currently include golf, users can access our daily golf picks and predictions for the following huge PGA Tour events: The Masters, British Open, US Open, and PGA Championship.
Tennis parlays: Though tennis parlay betting is not as popular in the US as many of the sports listed above, fans of the ATP and WTA are well aware of the endless opportunities for tennis parlay betting nearly year round. Dimers’ free parlay picking tool includes top parlay picks for the US Open, Wimbledon, Australian Open, and French Open, in addition to tennis parlay picks for 1000-level, 500-level, and 250-level tennis tournaments, as well as the Olympics, when applicable. All year long, Dimers.com provides daily tennis picks and predictions for the ATP and WTA.
Soccer parlays: Soccer parlay betting is another great option, largely due to the tremendous breadth of high-level soccer worldwide. Not only do we provide top parlay picks for massively popular soccer leagues such as the EPL, La Liga, and MLS, which feature international sensations Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, and Neymar, among many others, but Dimers provides comprehensive predictions for the FIFA World Cup when it occurs every four years. Soccer fans around the globe can also rely on Dimers’ daily soccer picks and predictions such as Premier League, La Liga, MLS and FIFA World Cup.
Common mistakes to avoid when placing parlay bets
- Betting on too many legs. While parlay bets can offer large payouts, they become less likely to win as you add more legs to the bet. While this will be reflected in the odds of the parlay as it is modified, it’s still easy to overlook, particularly if each leg seems very likely to succeed on its own.
- Chasing losses. It can be tempting to keep adding legs to your parlay in an attempt to recoup losses from previous parlays, but this is a dangerous strategy. Stick to your original betting plan and don't let emotions guide your bets.
- Not shopping for the best lines. Different sportsbooks will offer different lines on the same games. Make sure to shop around and find the best lines before placing your parlay bet. But remember, much of this work has been done for you with Dimers’ free parlay picking tool.
- Not understanding the odds. Parlay bets have different odds than straight bets. Make sure you understand how the odds work and how they affect your potential payout.
- Not having a solid betting plan. Remember to determine the ideal odds for your parlay before you begin selecting legs. Make sure to thoroughly research and analyze each game before adding it to your bet.
- Not managing your bankroll. Make sure not to bet more that you can afford to lose. Keep track of your betting activity—meaning wins and losses—to ensure you’re staying within your budget.
- Not taking advantage of bonuses. Many sportsbooks offer bonuses and promotions that can be used on parlay bets, which is another plus of Dimers’ Parlay Picker, as it’s our top priority to draw your attention to these lucrative offers, and we constantly update our site to reflect the best current sportsbook offers. When you see an enticing promotion, make sure to take advantage of it with the links we provide before it expires.
Parlay Betting FAQs
Depending on the sportsbook and nature of the wager, the specific types of bets that can be included in a parlay may vary. For the most part, however, parlays can include a combination of the moneyline bets, over/under bets, spread bets, and prop bets, with props being the least likely to appear in most parlays. Dimers' Parlay Picker provides daily parlay picks that include each of the four types of wager listed above.
In parlay betting, the odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of each individual leg of the parlay. To calculate the potential payout for a parlay, you can use the following formula: Payout = (Odds x Wager) - Wager
It's important to note that parlay betting can be risky, as all bets in the parlay must win in order for the bet to be successful. If any of the bets in the parlay lose, the entire bet is lost.
An early payout is a feature offered by some sportsbooks that allows bettors to cash out their parlays before all the events in a parlay have been completed. For example, if you have a parlay bet with three legs and the first two have already won, you may be able to cash out the bet early, with reduced odds, even if the third game has not yet been played. However, bettors should not expect this option will be available for all parlays, and should research carefully to ensure that it will be, if they anticipate wanting to collect an early pay-out.