• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Villareal vs. Osasuna Prediction and Odds - November 26, 2023

Villareal vs. Osasuna Prediction and Odds - November 26, 2023

Villareal will square off with Osasuna in La Liga action at Estadio de la Cerámica on Sunday, beginning at 8:00AM ET.

Dimers' full betting preview for Sunday's Villareal vs. Osasuna matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

To make the most of today's Osasuna vs. Villareal betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Who Will Win: Villareal vs. Osasuna

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Villareal-Osasuna La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Villareal a 43.9% chance of winning, Osasuna a 30.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.8% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest La Liga predictions tonight

Villareal vs. Osasuna Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Villareal +110, Osasuna +240, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-102/-118)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Villareal at +110. That means you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Osasuna at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -102, as well as the best odds for the Under at -118.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 51% chance of going Under.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Best Bets: Villareal vs. Osasuna

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best bets to place on this game:


Dimers' La Liga best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting expertise to serve you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Osasuna moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (-102) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Villareal vs. Osasuna Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Villareal vs. Osasuna.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Villareal vs. Osasuna, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Villareal vs. Osasuna on Sunday November 26, 2023.


Villareal vs. Osasuna Preview

Sunday's La Liga matchup between Villareal and Osasuna at Estadio de la Cerámica is scheduled to start in the United States at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Villareal vs. Osasuna
  • Date: Sunday November 26, 2023
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de la Cerámica

How to Bet on Villareal vs. Osasuna

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States now? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for every legal betting state.


This extensive betting preview features our Villareal vs. Osasuna prediction and La Liga odds.

Dimers' predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Villareal vs. Osasuna predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed on the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners