• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Valencia vs. Celta Vigo Prediction and Odds - November 25, 2023

Valencia vs. Celta Vigo Prediction and Odds - November 25, 2023

La Liga action continues on Saturday at 10:15AM ET as Celta Vigo squares off with Valencia at Estadio de Mestalla.

Dimers' comprehensive betting preview for Saturday's Valencia vs. Celta Vigo game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

To make the most of today's Celta Vigo vs. Valencia betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Who Will Win: Valencia vs. Celta Vigo

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's Valencia-Celta Vigo La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Valencia a 43.2% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 29.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.9% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest La Liga picks

Valencia vs. Celta Vigo Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Valencia +115, Celta Vigo +250, Draw +225
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+112/-136)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +115. That means you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Celta Vigo at +250, where you can bet $100 to profit $250, earning a total payout of $350, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +225, which means you can bet $100 to win $225, for a total payout of $325, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +112, as well as the best odds for the Under at -136.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 55% chance of going Under.

As always, check out the sports betting sites you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Best Bets: Valencia vs. Celta Vigo

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best bets to place on this game:


Our La Liga best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Celta Vigo moneyline is the best option because of the 1.3% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+112) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Valencia vs. Celta Vigo Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Valencia vs. Celta Vigo.


Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Valencia vs. Celta Vigo, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live updates.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Valencia vs. Celta Vigo on Saturday November 25, 2023.


Valencia vs. Celta Vigo Preview

Saturday's La Liga game between Valencia and Celta Vigo at Estadio de Mestalla is scheduled to commence in the USA at 10:15AM ET.

  • Who: Valencia vs. Celta Vigo
  • Date: Saturday November 25, 2023
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

How to Bet on Valencia vs. Celta Vigo

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.


This comprehensive betting preview features our Valencia vs. Celta Vigo prediction and La Liga odds.

Our predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Valencia vs. Celta Vigo predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed on the fresh La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners