• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Tunisia vs. Australia Prediction and Odds - Nov 26, 2022

World Cup 2022 action continues on Saturday at 5:00AM ET as Australia squares off with Tunisia in Group D at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar.

The FIFA World Cup is the biggest soccer competition in the world, and Tunisia and Australia are two of the 32 teams competing against each other in Qatar in 2022.

Group D at the World Cup 2022 includes France, Australia, Denmark, and Tunisia, with the top two nations from each group advancing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' top betting picks for Tunisia vs. Australia, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Tunisia vs. Australia?

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Tunisia-Australia World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Tunisia a 43.0% chance of winning, Australia a 29.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.5% chance of happening.

More: Tunisia vs. Australia Simulated 10K Times

Australia vs. Tunisia Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Tunisia +113, Australia +275, Draw +230
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+127/-154)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Tunisia at +113. That means you can bet $100 to profit $113, earning a total payout of $213, if it wins.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Australia at +275, where you can bet $100 to profit $275, earning a total payout of $375, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +127, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -154.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best FIFA World Cup 2022 odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Tunisia vs. Australia

 

Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.

According to DimersBOT, taking Australia moneyline is the best option due to the 2.4% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+127) that are available from Caesars Sportsbook.

Tunisia vs. Australia Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Tunisia-Australia matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis before Tunisia vs. Australia on Saturday November 26, 2022.

 

Tunisia vs. Australia 2022 Game Info

Saturday's game between Tunisia and Australia at Al Janoub Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to start at 5:00AM ET.

  • Who: Tunisia vs. Australia
  • Date: Saturday November 26, 2022
  • Time: 5:00AM ET / 2:00AM PT
  • Venue: Al Janoub Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for each and every legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting predictions like you've just read for Tunisia vs. Australia, all you've gotta do is visit our World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best World Cup 2022 betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...