• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Toronto will take on Philadelphia in MLS action at BMO Field in Toronto, Ontario on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Toronto as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Toronto-Philadelphia game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Toronto a 42.2% chance of winning, Philadelphia a 34.7% chance, and a 23.1% chance of a draw."

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's action between Toronto and Philadelphia in MLS at BMO Field is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Toronto vs. Philadelphia matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Toronto vs. Philadelphia picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between Toronto and Philadelphia 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our leading predictive model suggests a 42.2% chance of Toronto winning, a 34.7% chance for Philadelphia, and a 23.1% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 63% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Toronto Philadelphia Draw
+115 +215 +275

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-185 +125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union Picks

Our model's biggest edge in today's Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Toronto FC vs. Philadelphia Union: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
TFC 1-1 PHI 10.1%
TFC 2-1 PHI 8.7%
TFC 1-2 PHI 7.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toronto has a 42.2% win probability on Saturday, Philadelphia has a 34.7% win probability, and there is a 23.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toronto vs. Philadelphia insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365