NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Texans vs. Dolphins Week 12 Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022Last updated: Nov 27, 2022, 6:00PM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 5:00AM
NFL Week 12 action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as the Houston Texans look to defy the odds against the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium.
Dimers' top betting picks for Texans vs. Dolphins, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Texans vs. Dolphins?
Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Texans-Dolphins NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Dolphins an 89% chance of winning against the Texans in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Texans vs. Dolphins Week 12 Odds
- Spread: Dolphins -14 (-110), Texans +14 (-105)
- Moneyline: Dolphins -899, Texans +625
- Total: Over/Under 47.5 (-105/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Dolphins are currently -14 favorites against the Texans, with -110 at Caesars Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Texans (+14) to cover the spread, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -105.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Dolphins at -899, which means you can risk $899 to win $100, for a total payout of $999, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Texans at +625, where you can bet $100 to profit $625, earning a total payout of $725, if they win.
The Over/Under for total points scored is set at 47.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the bookies have got it right and both the Texans and Dolphins are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the 47.5-point Over/Under is also considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Free Online Bet Tracker
Best Bets for Texans vs. Dolphins
- Spread: Texans +14 @ -105 via PointsBet (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Dolphins @ -899 via PointsBet (89% probability)
- Total: Over 47.5 @ -105 via DraftKings Sportsbook (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.
Texans vs. Dolphins Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Houston vs. Miami at Hard Rock Stadium in Week 12 has the Dolphins winning 30-16.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Texans-Dolphins matchup in Week 12, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Texans vs. Dolphins Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Texans vs. Dolphins? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Texans and Dolphins, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Miami's Tyreek Hill is most likely to score the first touchdown in Texans vs. Dolphins.
DimersBOT gives Hill a 14.8% chance of getting in for six first at Hard Rock Stadium, while the Dolphins WR is a 58.8% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Dameon Pierce: 9.4% probability
- Nico Collins: 5.6% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 4.5% probability
- Chris Moore: 4.4% probability
- O.J. Howard: 2.6% probability
- Tyreek Hill: 14.8% probability
- Jeff Wilson: 13.1% probability
- Jaylen Waddle: 10.3% probability
- Trent Sherfield: 6.6% probability
- River Cracraft: 4.7% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Dameon Pierce: 42.5% probability
- Nico Collins: 28.3% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 24.2% probability
- Chris Moore: 22.6% probability
- O.J. Howard: 15.1% probability
- Tyreek Hill: 58.8% probability
- Jeff Wilson: 53.4% probability
- Jaylen Waddle: 43.1% probability
- Trent Sherfield: 30.8% probability
- Mike Gesicki: 22.7% probability
Texans-Dolphins Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Texans' Kyle Allen is projected for 244 passing yards. The Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa is expected to throw for a whopping 271 yards.
Texans Starting QB
- Kyle Allen: 244 projected yards
Dolphins Starting QB
- Tua Tagovailoa: 271 projected yards
- Dameon Pierce: 83 projected yards
- Eno Benjamin: 11 projected yards
- Kyle Allen: 10 projected yards
- Jeff Wilson: 86 projected yards
- Salvon Ahmed: 15 projected yards
- Myles Gaskin: 13 projected yards
- Brandin Cooks: 58 projected yards
- Nico Collins: 51 projected yards
- Chris Moore: 36 projected yards
- Jordan Akins: 26 projected yards
- O.J. Howard: 20 projected yards
- Tyreek Hill: 106 projected yards
- Jaylen Waddle: 100 projected yards
- Mike Gesicki: 26 projected yards
- Trent Sherfield: 25 projected yards
- Durham Smythe: 17 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Texans vs. Dolphins on Sunday November 27, 2022.
Texans vs. Dolphins 2022
The NFL Week 12 matchup between the Dolphins and Texans at Hard Rock Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Houston Texans vs. Miami Dolphins
- Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL? We've got access to the best available welcome offers in every legal betting state.
Want more NFL previews like this?
So, you liked our Texans vs. Dolphins betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every NFL matchup as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate NFL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?