• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

MLS action continues on Saturday at 8:30PM ET as Vancouver takes on St Louis City at CITYPARK in St. Louis, Missouri.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers' proven MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts St Louis City as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's St Louis City-Vancouver game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives St Louis City a 44.1% chance of winning, Vancouver a 32.2% chance, and a 23.7% chance of a draw."

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's action between St Louis City and Vancouver in MLS at CITYPARK is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's St Louis City vs. Vancouver matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any St Louis City vs. Vancouver picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data, we have simulated the result of Saturday's MLS game between St Louis City and Vancouver 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model currently indicates a 44.1% chance of St Louis City winning, a 32.2% chance for Vancouver, and a 23.7% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 60% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

St Louis City Vancouver Draw
+110 +220 +270

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-160 +110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

St Louis City vs. Vancouver Whitecaps: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
STL 1-1 VAN 10.8%
STL 2-1 VAN 9.1%
STL 1-0 VAN 7.7%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, St Louis City has a 44.1% win probability on Saturday, Vancouver has a 32.2% win probability, and there is a 23.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate St Louis City vs. Vancouver insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365