NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Prediction - May 28, 2023Last updated: May 28, 2023, 7:25PM | Published: May 22, 2023, 2:23PM
Sporting KC squares off with Portland in MLS action at Children's Mercy Park on Sunday, starting at 3:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Sporting KC vs. Portland, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.
Who Will Win: Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers
Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Sporting KC-Portland MLS game 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Sporting KC a 47.2% chance of winning, Portland a 27.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.1% chance of happening.
More: Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Simulated 10K Times
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Odds
- Moneyline: Sporting KC -107, Portland +280, Draw +260
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-130/+110)
Moneyline and Over/Under
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Sporting KC at -107. That means you can risk $107 to win $100, for a total payout of $207, if it gets the W.
On the other hand, PointsBet also has the best moneyline odds for Portland at +280, where you can bet $100 to profit $280, earning a total payout of $380, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -130, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +110.
As always, check out all the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 51% chance of going Over.
More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today
Best Bets for Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers
- Moneyline: Portland @ +280 via PointsBet (1.4% edge)
- Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (1.6% edge)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling expertise to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.
According to DimersBOT, betting on Portland moneyline is the best option due to the 1.4% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.
Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.
Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+110) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Sporting KC-Portland matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for the latest betting insights before Sporting KC vs. Portland on Sunday May 28, 2023.
Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers 2023
Sunday's game between Sporting KC and Portland in MLS at Children's Mercy Park is scheduled to start at 3:00PM ET.
- Who: Sporting Kansas City vs. Portland Timbers
- Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
- Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
- Venue: Children's Mercy Park
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for each and every legal betting state.
Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these Sporting KC vs. Portland picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More MLS Previews Like This?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Sporting KC vs. Portland, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.