• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Seattle will face St Louis City in MLS action at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington on Wednesday, starting at 10:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Seattle as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Seattle-St Louis City game 10,000 times," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Seattle a 58.4% chance of winning, St Louis City a 19.0% chance, and a 22.6% chance of a draw."

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's action between Seattle and St Louis City in MLS at Lumen Field is scheduled to start at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Seattle vs. St Louis City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Seattle vs. St Louis City picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using trusted machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Wednesday's MLS game between Seattle and St Louis City 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model suggests a 58.4% chance of Seattle winning, a 19.0% chance for St Louis City, and a 22.6% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 53% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Seattle St Louis City Draw
-155 +375 +300

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-150 +105

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City matchup is on the total.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Seattle Sounders vs. St Louis City: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-0 Seattle win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
SEA 1-0 STL 11.4%
SEA 1-1 STL 10.7%
SEA 2-0 STL 10.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Seattle has a 58.4% win probability on Wednesday, St Louis City has a 19.0% win probability, and there is a 22.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Seattle vs. St Louis City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365