• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

MLS action continues on Saturday at 10:30PM ET as Cincinnati takes on San Jose at PayPal Park.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a Cincinnati win is the most likely final result for the game.

“Employing the latest data, we simulated Saturday's Cincinnati-San Jose game 10,000 times,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “By integrating all recent updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Cincinnati a 42% chance of winning, with San Jose at 34% and the draw a 24% chance of occuring.”

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between San Jose and Cincinnati in MLS at PayPal Park is scheduled to begin at 10:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's San Jose vs. Cincinnati matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any San Jose vs. Cincinnati picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between San Jose and Cincinnati 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives San Jose a 34.1% chance of winning, Cincinnati a 42.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 58% chance of going over.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the San Jose Earthquakes, FC Cincinnati, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market San Jose Cincinnati Draw
Moneyline +165 +145 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -160 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati matchup is on the moneyline. Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal MLS best bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Cincinnati Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
SJE 1-1 CIN 10.8%
SJE 1-2 CIN 8.9%
SJE 2-1 CIN 7.9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, San Jose has a 34.1% win probability on Saturday, Cincinnati has a 42.0% win probability, and there is a 23.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate San Jose vs. Cincinnati insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the latest MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365