NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Red Wings vs. Canadiens Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023Last updated: Jan 27, 2023, 12:05AM | Published: Jan 25, 2023, 9:21AM
The Montreal Canadiens and Detroit Red Wings meet in of the NHL at Bell Centre on Thursday, with puck drop at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Red Wings vs. Canadiens, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who will win Red Wings vs. Canadiens?
Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Red Wings-Canadiens NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Red Wings a 56% chance of winning against the Canadiens.
Red Wings vs. Canadiens Odds
- Puck Line: Canadiens +1.5 (-190), Red Wings -1.5 (+170)
- Moneyline: Canadiens +145, Red Wings -150
- Total: Over/Under 6 (-105/-110)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Canadiens are listed as +1.5 underdogs against the Red Wings, with -190 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the favored Red Wings (-1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at +170.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Canadiens at +145, which means you can bet $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if they win.
Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Red Wings at -150, where you can risk $150 to win $100, for a total payout of $250, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Canadiens (+1.5) are a 67% chance of covering the puck line, while the 6-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Red Wings vs. Canadiens
- Puck Line: Canadiens +1.5 @ -190 via BetMGM (67% probability)
- Moneyline: Canadiens @ +145 via DraftKings Sportsbook (3.4% edge)
- Total: Under 6 @ -110 via PointsBet (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Red Wings are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Canadiens moneyline is the best option due to the 3.4% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable bettor in the long run.
Red Wings vs. Canadiens Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Thursday's Red Wings-Canadiens matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Red Wings vs. Canadiens Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Red Wings vs. Canadiens? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Red Wings and Canadiens.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Montreal's Josh Anderson is most likely to score the first goal in Red Wings vs. Canadiens.
DimersBOT gives Anderson a 6.9% chance of scoring the first goal at Bell Centre, while the Canadiens star is a 33.1% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Detroit Red Wings
- David Perron: 5.6% probability
- Lucas Raymond: 5.5% probability
- Dylan Larkin: 5.5% probability
- Robby Fabbri: 4.7% probability
- Jonatan Berggren: 4.2% probability
- Josh Anderson: 6.9% probability
- Evgenii Dadonov: 6.1% probability
- Nick Suzuki: 5.8% probability
- Mike Hoffman: 5.2% probability
- Rem Pitlick: 4.4% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Detroit Red Wings
- Lucas Raymond: 29.1% probability
- Dylan Larkin: 28.6% probability
- David Perron: 27.3% probability
- Robby Fabbri: 23.9% probability
- Andrew Copp: 22.3% probability
- Josh Anderson: 33.1% probability
- Nick Suzuki: 30.9% probability
- Evgenii Dadonov: 28.8% probability
- Mike Hoffman: 27.2% probability
- Christian Dvorak: 22.8% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting analysis before Red Wings vs. Canadiens on Thursday January 26, 2023.
Red Wings vs. Canadiens 2023 Game Info
Thursday's matchup between the Canadiens and Red Wings at Bell Centre is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Bell Centre
Want more NHL analysis like this?
To get more NHL betting previews like you've just read for Red Wings vs. Canadiens, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' NHL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best NHL betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.