• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal Prediction and Odds - May 28, 2023

Rayo Vallecano squares off with Villareal in La Liga action at Estadio de Vallecas on Sunday, beginning at 1:00PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.


Who Will Win: Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Rayo Vallecano-Villareal La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Rayo Vallecano a 31.3% chance of winning, Villareal a 44.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

More: Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal Simulated 10K Times

Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Rayo Vallecano +210, Villareal +115, Draw +270
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-155/+132)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Rayo Vallecano at +210. That means you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Villareal at +115, where you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +270, which means you can bet $100 to win $270, for a total payout of $370, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -155, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +132.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 58% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal


Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling expertise to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Rayo Vallecano moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+132) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Rayo Vallecano-Villareal match, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights before Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal on Sunday May 28, 2023.


Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal 2023

Sunday's action between Rayo Vallecano and Villareal at Estadio de Vallecas is scheduled to begin in the USA at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal
  • Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Vallecas

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States now? Check out the top sportsbook offers in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More La Liga Predictions Like This?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Rayo Vallecano vs. Villareal, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our La Liga picks and predictions.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners