NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City Prediction - Mar 25, 2023Last updated: Mar 25, 2023, 11:25PM | Published: Mar 22, 2023, 2:23AM
Philadelphia takes on Orlando in MLS action at Subaru Park on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Philadelphia vs. Orlando, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.
Who will win Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City?
Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Philadelphia-Orlando MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Philadelphia a 68.8% chance of winning, Orlando a 12.3% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.9% chance of happening.
More: Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City Simulated 10,000 Times
Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City Odds
- Moneyline: Philadelphia -165, Orlando +450, Draw +285
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-124/+102)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Philadelphia at -165. That means you can risk $165 to win $100, for a total payout of $265, if it gets the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Orlando at +450, where you can bet $100 to profit $450, earning a total payout of $550, if it wins.
Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +285, which means you can bet $100 to win $285, for a total payout of $385, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -124, as well as the best odds for the Under at +102.
As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 56% chance of going Over.
More: Best Prop Bets Today
Best Bets for Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City
- Moneyline: Philadelphia @ -165 via BetMGM (69% probability) 🔥
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -124 via FanDuel Sportsbook (56% probability)
Any time you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best bets of the day across any sport.
Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays every time.
Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Philadelphia-Orlando matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Philadelphia vs. Orlando on Saturday March 25, 2023.
Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City 2023 Game Info
Saturday's matchup between Philadelphia and Orlando in MLS at Subaru Park is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.
- Who: Philadelphia Union vs. Orlando City
- Date: Saturday March 25, 2023
- Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
- Venue: Subaru Park
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.
Want more MLS previews like this?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Philadelphia vs. Orlando, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.