• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/14/2024]

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/14/2024]

NY City and Columbus will lock horns in MLS action at Yankee Stadium on Friday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a NY City win is the most likely final result for the game.

“We have simulated the outcome of Friday's Columbus-NY City game 10,000 times using the latest data,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “After incorporating all the most recent updates, plus thousands of additional inputs, we predict NY City to have a 44% chance of winning, with Columbus at 31% and the draw a 25% chance of occuring.”

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Friday's matchup between NY City and Columbus in MLS at Yankee Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Friday's NY City vs. Columbus matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any NY City vs. Columbus picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Friday's MLS matchup between NY City and Columbus 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives NY City a 43.9% chance of winning, Columbus a 31.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 51% chance of going under.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the New York City, Columbus Crew, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market NY City Columbus Draw
Moneyline +115 +220 +295
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -136 +112

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this New York City vs. Columbus Crew matchup is on the total. Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal the best MLS bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

New York City vs. Columbus Crew Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
NYC 1-1 COL 11.7%
NYC 1-0 COL 9.3%
NYC 2-1 COL 9.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, NY City has a 43.9% win probability on Friday, Columbus has a 31.1% win probability, and there is a 24.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate NY City vs. Columbus insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365