• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

New England and Orlando are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' proven MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Orlando as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's New England-Orlando game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives New England a 34.8% chance of winning, Orlando a 41.5% chance, and a 23.7% chance of a draw."

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between New England and Orlando in MLS at Gillette Stadium is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's New England vs. Orlando matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any New England vs. Orlando picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and statistical analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between New England and Orlando 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model currently suggests a 34.8% chance of New England winning, a 41.5% chance for Orlando, and a 23.7% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 60% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

New England Orlando Draw
+190 +125 +290

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-160 +110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City Picks

Our model's biggest edge in today's New England Revolution vs. Orlando City matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

New England Revolution vs. Orlando City: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
NER 1-1 ORL 10.7%
NER 1-2 ORL 8.8%
NER 2-1 ORL 7.9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, New England has a 34.8% win probability on Saturday, Orlando has a 41.5% win probability, and there is a 23.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate New England vs. Orlando insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365