NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction - May 27, 2023Last updated: May 28, 2023, 12:35AM | Published: May 22, 2023, 2:23PM
Minnesota and Salt Lake meet in MLS at Allianz Field on Saturday, with kickoff at 8:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Minnesota vs. Salt Lake, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.
Who Will Win: Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake
Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Minnesota-Salt Lake MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Minnesota a 51.0% chance of winning, Salt Lake a 23.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.1% chance of happening.
More: Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake Simulated 10K Times
Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake Current Odds
- Moneyline: Minnesota +100, Salt Lake +270, Draw +260
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-130/+110)
Moneyline and Over/Under
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Minnesota at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Salt Lake at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.
The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -130, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +110.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 52% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake
- Moneyline: Minnesota @ +100 via PointsBet (51% probability)
- Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (52% probability) 🔥
When you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best free picks of the day across any sport.
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Minnesota-Salt Lake matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting insights before Minnesota vs. Salt Lake on Saturday May 27, 2023.
Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake 2023
Saturday's action between Minnesota and Salt Lake in MLS at Allianz Field is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.
- Who: Minnesota United vs. Real Salt Lake
- Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
- Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
- Venue: Allianz Field
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the best sports betting promos in your state.
Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Minnesota vs. Salt Lake predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More MLS Predictions Like This?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Minnesota vs. Salt Lake, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best MLS betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.