• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Minnesota will face D.C. United in MLS action at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, Minnesota on Wednesday, beginning at 8:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Minnesota as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Minnesota-D.C. United game 10,000 times," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Minnesota a 56.1% chance of winning, D.C. United a 23.2% chance, and a 20.7% chance of a draw."

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's action between Minnesota and D.C. United in MLS at Allianz Field is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Minnesota vs. D.C. United matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Minnesota vs. D.C. United picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data, we have simulated the result of Wednesday's MLS game between Minnesota and D.C. United 10,000 times as part of our MLS predictions coverage.

Our independent predictive model indicates a 56.1% chance of Minnesota winning, a 23.2% chance for D.C. United, and a 20.7% chance of a draw.

 

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Minnesota D.C. United Draw
Moneyline -110 +240 +290

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Minnesota United vs. D.C. United matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Minnesota United vs. D.C. United: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 2-1 Minnesota win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
MIN 2-1 DCU 9.5%
MIN 1-1 DCU 8.9%
MIN 2-0 DCU 7.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Minnesota has a 56.1% win probability on Wednesday, D.C. United has a 23.2% win probability, and there is a 20.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Minnesota vs. D.C. United insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua, an expert in MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, delivers game previews, best bets, and props, and has contributed insightful articles at Dimers since 2020 as Head of Social and Community.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365