• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Mazatlan vs. Club Leon Prediction and Odds - Mar 24, 2023

Mazatlan and Club Leon meet in Liga MX at Estadio de Mazatlán on Friday, with kickoff at 11:05PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Mazatlan vs. Club Leon, plus game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.


Who will win Mazatlan vs. Club Leon?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Mazatlan-Club Leon Liga MX game 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Mazatlan a 23.1% chance of winning, Club Leon a 52.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.4% chance of happening.

More: Mazatlan vs. Club Leon Simulated 10K Times

Mazatlan vs. Club Leon Odds

  • Moneyline: Mazatlan +370, Club Leon -130, Draw +275
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-110/-115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Mazatlan at +370. That means you can bet $100 to profit $370, earning a total payout of $470, if it wins.

Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Club Leon at -130, where you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +275, which means you can bet $100 to win $275, for a total payout of $375, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -115.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is also considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Mazatlan vs. Club Leon


Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, taking Mazatlan moneyline is the best option because of the 1.8% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Mazatlan vs. Club Leon Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of Friday's Mazatlan-Club Leon matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before Mazatlan vs. Club Leon on Friday March 24, 2023.


Mazatlan vs. Club Leon 2023 Game Info

Friday's action between Mazatlan and Club Leon at Estadio de Mazatlán is scheduled to start at 11:05PM ET.

  • Who: Mazatlan vs. Club Leon
  • Date: Friday March 24, 2023
  • Time: 11:05PM ET / 8:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Mazatlán

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the top sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX predictions like this?

So, you liked our Mazatlan vs. Club Leon betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to create the most accurate Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners