• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

LAFC and Salt Lake are scheduled to meet in MLS action at BMO Stadium in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, with kickoff at 10:45PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects LAFC as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's LAFC-Salt Lake game 10,000 times," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives LAFC a 63.6% chance of winning, Salt Lake a 17.6% chance, and an 18.8% chance of a draw."

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's action between LAFC and Salt Lake in MLS at BMO Stadium is scheduled to begin at 10:45PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's LAFC vs. Salt Lake matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any LAFC vs. Salt Lake picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Wednesday's MLS game between LAFC and Salt Lake 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model suggests a 63.6% chance of LAFC winning, a 17.6% chance for Salt Lake, and an 18.8% chance of a draw.

 

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market LAFC Salt Lake Draw
Moneyline -225 +500 +400

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake Picks

Our model's biggest edge in the Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Los Angeles FC vs. Real Salt Lake: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 2-1 LAFC win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
LAF 2-1 RSL 9.6%
LAF 2-0 RSL 8.3%
LAF 1-1 RSL 8.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, LAFC has a 63.6% win probability on Wednesday, Salt Lake has a 17.6% win probability, and there is an 18.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate LAFC vs. Salt Lake insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365