NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction - Mar 18, 2023Last updated: Mar 19, 2023, 5:03AM | Published: Mar 13, 2023, 3:23AM
LA Galaxy and Vancouver lock horns in MLS at Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, starting at 10:30PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.
Who will win LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps?
Using cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's LA Galaxy-Vancouver MLS game 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives LA Galaxy a 60.5% chance of winning, Vancouver an 18.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.7% chance of happening.
More: LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Simulated 10K Times
LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Odds
- Moneyline: LA Galaxy +5000, Vancouver +5000, Draw -145
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+2000/-120)
Moneyline and Over/Under
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for LA Galaxy at +5000. That means you can bet $100 to profit $5,000, earning a total payout of $5,100, if it wins.
Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Vancouver at +5000, where you can put down $100 to profit $5,000, earning a total payout of $5,100, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at -145, which means you can bet $100 to win $145, for a total payout of $245, if it hits.
The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +2000, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -120.
As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 61% chance of going Over.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Moneyline: LA Galaxy @ +5000 via FanDuel Sportsbook (61% probability) 🔥
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ +2000 via FanDuel Sportsbook (61% probability) 🔥
Any time you see a 🔥, that means it's one of Dimers' best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.
Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps Probabilities
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's LA Galaxy-Vancouver matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for the latest betting analysis before LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver on Saturday March 18, 2023.
LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps 2023 Game Info
Saturday's game between LA Galaxy and Vancouver in MLS at Dignity Health Sports Park is scheduled to begin at 10:30PM ET.
- Who: LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- Date: Saturday March 18, 2023
- Time: 10:30PM ET / 7:30PM PT
- Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park
Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners.
Want more MLS analysis like this?
To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for LA Galaxy vs. Vancouver, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.