• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Miami will square off with Toronto in MLS action at Chase Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Wednesday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' proven MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Miami as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Miami-Toronto game 10,000 times," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Miami a 66.5% chance of winning, Toronto a 16.0% chance, and a 17.5% chance of a draw."

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's matchup between Miami and Toronto in MLS at Chase Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Miami vs. Toronto matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Miami vs. Toronto picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Wednesday's MLS game between Miami and Toronto 10,000 times as part of our MLS predictions coverage.

Our famous predictive model currently indicates a 66.5% chance of Miami winning, a 16.0% chance for Toronto, and a 17.5% chance of a draw.

 

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Miami Toronto Draw
Moneyline -135 +310 +300

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC Picks

Our model's biggest edge in today's Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Inter Miami vs. Toronto FC: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 2-1 Miami win being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
MIA 2-1 TFC 9.2%
MIA 3-1 TFC 7.8%
MIA 2-0 TFC 7.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Miami has a 66.5% win probability on Wednesday, Toronto has a 16.0% win probability, and there is a 17.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Miami vs. Toronto insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience, is the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, overseeing content for Dimers.com, Stats Insider, and Gambling Today, and specializes in soccer, NHL, and NBA betting.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365