• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Girona vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - December 2, 2023

Girona vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - December 2, 2023

Girona and Valencia will meet in La Liga at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi on Saturday, with kickoff at 8:00AM ET.

Dimers' comprehensive betting preview for Saturday's Girona vs. Valencia game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

Who Will Win: Girona vs. Valencia

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's Girona-Valencia La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Girona a 53.0% chance of winning, Valencia a 22.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest La Liga predictions tonight

Girona vs. Valencia Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Girona -145, Valencia +400, Draw +290
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-124/+102)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

To make the most of today's Valencia vs. Girona betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Girona at -145. That means you can risk $145 to win $100, for a total payout of $245, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +400, where you can bet $100 to profit $400, earning a total payout of $500, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -124, as well as the best odds for the Under at +102.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 51% chance of going Over.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sportbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Best Bets: Girona vs. Valencia

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best bets to place on this game:


Dimers' La Liga best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Valencia moneyline is the best option due to the 2.9% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+102) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Girona vs. Valencia Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Girona vs. Valencia.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Girona vs. Valencia, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights before Girona vs. Valencia on Saturday December 2, 2023.


Girona vs. Valencia Preview

Saturday's La Liga matchup between Girona and Valencia at Estadi Municipal de Montilivi is scheduled to commence in the United States at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Girona vs. Valencia
  • Date: Saturday December 2, 2023
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Municipal de Montilivi

How to Bet on Girona vs. Valencia

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.


This comprehensive betting preview centers around our Girona vs. Valencia prediction and La Liga odds.

Our picks and predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Girona vs. Valencia picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed on the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners