• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Dallas will face LA Galaxy in MLS action at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas on Saturday, starting at 8:30PM ET.

Based on the latest simulation results, Dimers' proven MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts LA Galaxy as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Dallas-LA Galaxy game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Dallas a 38.0% chance of winning, LA Galaxy a 38.7% chance, and a 23.3% chance of a draw."

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between Dallas and LA Galaxy in MLS at Toyota Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Dallas vs. LA Galaxy matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Dallas vs. LA Galaxy picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Dallas and LA Galaxy 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our leading predictive model currently suggests a 38.0% chance of Dallas winning, a 38.7% chance for LA Galaxy, and a 23.3% chance of a draw.

 

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Dallas LA Galaxy Draw
Moneyline +175 +125 +275

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
DAL 1-1 LAG 10.3%
DAL 1-2 LAG 8.4%
DAL 2-1 LAG 8.3%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Dallas has a 38.0% win probability on Saturday, LA Galaxy has a 38.7% win probability, and there is a 23.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Dallas vs. LA Galaxy insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365