Falcons vs. Seahawks Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 8:25PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:03AM
The Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons clash in Week 3 of the NFL season at Lumen Field on Sunday, with kickoff at 4:25PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Falcons vs. Seahawks, as well as our score prediction, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Falcons vs. Seahawks?
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Falcons-Seahawks NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Seahawks a 53% chance of winning against the Falcons in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Falcons vs. Seahawks Current Odds
- Spread: Seahawks -1 (-108), Falcons +1 (-110)
- Moneyline: Seahawks -115, Falcons +100
- Total: Over/Under 43.5 (-107/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Seahawks are currently -1 favorites versus the Falcons, with -108 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Falcons (+1) to cover the spread, Caesars Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Seahawks at -115, which means you can risk $115 to win $100, for a total payout of $215, if they get the W.
On the other hand, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Falcons at +100, where you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 43.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -107, as well as the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the bookies have got it right and both the Falcons and Seahawks are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 43.5 points is a 54% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Falcons vs. Seahawks
- Spread: Seahawks -1 @ -108 via FanDuel Sportsbook (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Seahawks @ -115 via Caesars Sportsbook (53% probability)
- Total: Under 43.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (54% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.
Falcons vs. Seahawks Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted score for Atlanta vs. Seattle at Lumen Field in Week 3 is Falcons 21-21 Seahawks.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Falcons-Seahawks matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Falcons vs. Seahawks Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Falcons vs. Seahawks? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Falcons and Seahawks, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson is most likely to score the first touchdown in Falcons vs. Seahawks.
DimersBOT gives Patterson an 11.7% chance of getting in for six first at Lumen Field, while the Falcons RB is a 46.2% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 11.7% probability
- Drake London: 8.2% probability
- Marcus Mariota: 6.4% probability
- Kyle Pitts: 6.4% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 5.4% probability
- DK Metcalf: 8.2% probability
- Tyler Lockett: 7.4% probability
- Rashaad Penny: 7.2% probability
- Kenneth Walker: 6.0% probability
- Noah Fant: 5.3% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 46.2% probability
- Drake London: 35.2% probability
- Marcus Mariota: 28.3% probability
- Kyle Pitts: 28.2% probability
- Tyler Allgeier: 23.6% probability
- DK Metcalf: 34.7% probability
- Tyler Lockett: 32.2% probability
- Rashaad Penny: 32.0% probability
- Kenneth Walker: 25.9% probability
- Noah Fant: 24.8% probability
Falcons-Seahawks Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Falcons' Marcus Mariota is projected for 235 passing yards. The Seahawks' Geno Smith is expected to throw for 250 yards.
Falcons Starting QB
- Marcus Mariota: 235 projected yards
Seahawks Starting QB
- Geno Smith: 250 projected yards
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 55 projected yards
- Marcus Mariota: 40 projected yards
- Tyler Allgeier: 36 projected yards
- Rashaad Penny: 52 projected yards
- Kenneth Walker: 32 projected yards
- Geno Smith: 15 projected yards
- Drake London: 68 projected yards
- Kyle Pitts: 56 projected yards
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 28 projected yards
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 28 projected yards
- KhaDarel Hodge: 21 projected yards
- Tyler Lockett: 65 projected yards
- DK Metcalf: 59 projected yards
- Will Dissly: 27 projected yards
- Noah Fant: 27 projected yards
- Travis Homer: 15 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for the latest betting analysis before Falcons vs. Seahawks on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Falcons vs. Seahawks 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Seahawks and Falcons at Lumen Field is scheduled to start at 4:25PM ET.
- Who: Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 4:25PM ET / 1:25PM PT
- Venue: Lumen Field
Want more NFL predictions like this?
So, you liked our Falcons vs. Seahawks betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable NFL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?