Everton vs. Manchester United Prediction and Odds - November 26, 2023Last updated: | Published:
Everton and Manchester United will meet in the Premier League at Goodison Park on Sunday, starting at 11:30AM ET.
Dimers' full betting preview for Sunday's Everton vs. Manchester United game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.
To make the most of today's Manchester United vs. Everton betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.
Who Will Win: Everton vs. Manchester United
Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Everton-Manchester United Premier League match 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Everton a 30.4% chance of winning, Manchester United a 46.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.4% chance of happening.
More: Get the latest Premier League picks
Everton vs. Manchester United Odds
We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:
- Moneyline: Everton +165, Manchester United +175, Draw +240
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-118/-110)
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Everton at +165. That means you can bet $100 to profit $165, earning a total payout of $265, if it wins.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Manchester United at +175, where you can bet $100 to profit $175, earning a total payout of $275, if it wins.
Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -118, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 60% chance of going Over.
Best Bets: Everton vs. Manchester United
By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best bets to make on this game:
- Moneyline: Manchester United @ +175 via DraftKings Sportsbook (9.8% edge) 🔥
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -118 via FanDuel Sportsbook (60% probability) 🔥
Our best Premier League bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Everton vs. Manchester United Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Everton vs. Manchester United.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Everton vs. Manchester United, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live updates.
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of Everton vs. Manchester United on Sunday November 26, 2023.
Everton vs. Manchester United Preview
Sunday's Premier League game between Everton and Manchester United at Goodison Park is scheduled to begin in the United States at 11:30AM ET.
- Who: Everton vs. Manchester United
- Date: Sunday November 26, 2023
- Time: 11:30AM ET / 8:30AM PT
- Venue: Goodison Park
How to Bet on Everton vs. Manchester United
Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners below.
This detailed betting preview highlights our Everton vs. Manchester United prediction and Premier League odds.
Dimers' picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these Everton vs. Manchester United predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.
More on Premier League
Stay updated on the most recent Premier League news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.