Espanyol vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - Oct 2, 2022

La Liga action continues on Sunday at 8:00AM ET as Valencia takes on Espanyol at RCDE Stadium.

Dimers' best betting picks for Espanyol vs. Valencia, plus match predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Espanyol vs. Valencia?

Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Espanyol-Valencia La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Espanyol a 35.2% chance of winning, Valencia a 37.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.9% chance of happening.

More: Espanyol vs. Valencia Simulated 10,000 Times

Espanyol vs. Valencia Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Espanyol +180, Valencia +165, Draw +220
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+112/-135)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Espanyol at +180. That means you can bet $100 to profit $180, earning a total payout of $280, if it wins.

Elsewhere, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +165, where you can bet $100 to profit $165, earning a total payout of $265, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +220, which means you can bet $100 to win $220, for a total payout of $320, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +112, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -135.

As always, make sure you check all of the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Bet Center

Best Bets for Espanyol vs. Valencia

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+112) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Espanyol vs. Valencia Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Espanyol-Valencia match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of Espanyol vs. Valencia on Sunday October 2, 2022.

 

Espanyol vs. Valencia 2022 Match Info

Sunday's matchup between Espanyol and Valencia at RCDE Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Espanyol vs. Valencia
  • Date: Sunday October 2, 2022
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: RCDE Stadium

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Espanyol vs. Valencia, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...