• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

D.C. United will square off with Nashville in MLS action at Audi Field in Washington, District of Columbia on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts D.C. United as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's D.C. United-Nashville game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives D.C. United a 43.8% chance of winning, Nashville a 31.3% chance, and a 24.9% chance of a draw."

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's action between D.C. United and Nashville in MLS at Audi Field is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's D.C. United vs. Nashville matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any D.C. United vs. Nashville picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using trusted machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between D.C. United and Nashville 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our famous predictive model suggests a 43.8% chance of D.C. United winning, a 31.3% chance for Nashville, and a 24.9% chance of a draw.

 

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market D.C. United Nashville Draw
Moneyline -110 +250 +280

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC Picks

Our model's biggest edge in today's D.C. United vs. Nashville SC matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

D.C. United vs. Nashville SC: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
DCU 1-1 NSC 11.7%
DCU 1-0 NSC 9.3%
DCU 2-1 NSC 9.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, D.C. United has a 43.8% win probability on Saturday, Nashville has a 31.3% win probability, and there is a 24.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate D.C. United vs. Nashville insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-driven parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365