• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Colorado will take on NY Red Bulls in MLS action at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado on Saturday, beginning at 9:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Colorado as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Colorado-NY Red Bulls game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Colorado a 46.3% chance of winning, NY Red Bulls a 30.0% chance, and a 23.7% chance of a draw."

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between Colorado and NY Red Bulls in MLS at Dick's Sporting Goods Park is scheduled to commence at 9:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Colorado vs. NY Red Bulls matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Colorado vs. NY Red Bulls picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using innovative machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the result of Saturday's MLS game between Colorado and NY Red Bulls 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our leading predictive model currently indicates a 46.3% chance of Colorado winning, a 30.0% chance for NY Red Bulls, and a 23.7% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 58% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Colorado NY Red Bulls Draw
+100 +240 +260

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-165 +115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the current odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Colorado Rapids vs. NY Red Bulls: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
CLR 1-1 NYR 10.9%
CLR 2-1 NYR 9.3%
CLR 1-0 NYR 8.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Colorado has a 46.3% win probability on Saturday, NY Red Bulls have a 30.0% win probability, and there is a 23.7% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Colorado vs. NY Red Bulls insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365