NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United Prediction - Mar 18, 2023Last updated: Mar 19, 2023, 1:30AM | Published: Mar 13, 2023, 3:24AM
Colorado and Minnesota lock horns in MLS at Dick's Sporting Goods Park on Saturday, with kickoff at 9:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Colorado vs. Minnesota, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.
Who will win Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United?
Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Colorado-Minnesota MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Colorado a 43.7% chance of winning, Minnesota a 31.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.3% chance of happening.
More: Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United Simulated 10K Times
Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United Current Odds
- Moneyline: Colorado +115, Minnesota +235, Draw +230
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-104/-118)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Colorado at +115. That means you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Minnesota at +235, where you can bet $100 to profit $235, earning a total payout of $335, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.
The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -104, as well as the best odds for the Under at -118.
As always, check out all of the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Over.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United
- Moneyline: Minnesota @ +235 via DraftKings Sportsbook (1.2% edge)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -104 via FanDuel Sportsbook (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
According to DimersBOT, taking Minnesota moneyline is the best option due to the 1.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.
Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United Betting Guide
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Colorado-Minnesota matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting insights before Colorado vs. Minnesota on Saturday March 18, 2023.
Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United 2023 Game Info
Saturday's matchup between Colorado and Minnesota in MLS at Dick's Sporting Goods Park is scheduled to commence at 9:30PM ET.
- Who: Colorado Rapids vs. Minnesota United
- Date: Saturday March 18, 2023
- Time: 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT
- Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the best sportsbook bonus offers in your state.
Want more MLS analysis like this?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Colorado vs. Minnesota, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the best MLS betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.