• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Charlotte and D.C. United will meet in MLS action at Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a Charlotte win is the most likely final result for the game.

“With the most current data, we simulated the D.C. United-Charlotte game 10,000 times for Saturday,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “Incorporating the most recent updates along with thousands of other variables, we estimate Charlotte to have a 50% chance of winning, with D.C. United at 26% and the draw a 24% chance of occuring.”

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between Charlotte and D.C. United in MLS at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Charlotte vs. D.C. United matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Charlotte vs. D.C. United picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Charlotte and D.C. United 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Charlotte a 49.5% chance of winning, D.C. United a 26.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 54% chance of going over.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the Charlotte FC, D.C. United, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Charlotte D.C. United Draw
Moneyline +105 +230 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -146 +120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United matchup is on the moneyline. Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal MLS best bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

Charlotte FC vs. D.C. United Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
CLT 1-1 DCU 11.4%
CLT 1-0 DCU 9.8%
CLT 2-1 DCU 9.6%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Charlotte has a 49.5% win probability on Saturday, D.C. United has a 26.3% win probability, and there is a 24.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Charlotte vs. D.C. United insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365