NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Prediction - May 27, 2023Last updated: May 27, 2023, 11:42PM | Published: May 22, 2023, 2:23PM
Montreal and Miami lock horns in MLS at Stade Saputo on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Montreal vs. Miami, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.
Who Will Win: CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Montreal-Miami MLS game 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Montreal a 53.2% chance of winning, Miami a 23.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.8% chance of happening.
More: CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Simulated 10K Times
CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Current Odds
- Moneyline: Montreal -115, Miami +310, Draw +260
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-105/-112)
Moneyline and Over/Under
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Montreal at -115. That means you can risk $115 to win $100, for a total payout of $215, if it gets the W.
Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Miami at +310, where you can bet $100 to profit $310, earning a total payout of $410, if it wins.
Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -112.
As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going Over.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami
- Moneyline: Montreal @ -115 via DraftKings Sportsbook (53% probability)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -105 via FanDuel Sportsbook (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every time.
CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Montreal-Miami matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Montreal vs. Miami on Saturday May 27, 2023.
CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami 2023
Saturday's action between Montreal and Miami in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.
- Who: CF Montreal vs. Inter Miami
- Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
- Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
- Venue: Stade Saputo
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for each legal betting state.
Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these Montreal vs. Miami picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More MLS Analysis Like This?
To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for Montreal vs. Miami, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best MLS betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.