• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Montreal and Atlanta are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Stade Saputo in Montreal, Quebec on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) predicts Montreal as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Montreal-Atlanta game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Montreal a 39.5% chance of winning, Atlanta a 37.4% chance, and a 23.1% chance of a draw."

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's matchup between Montreal and Atlanta in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Montreal vs. Atlanta matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Montreal vs. Atlanta picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data, we have simulated the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Montreal and Atlanta 10,000 times as part of our MLS predictions coverage.

Our leading predictive model currently indicates a 39.5% chance of Montreal winning, a 37.4% chance for Atlanta, and a 23.1% chance of a draw.

 

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Montreal Atlanta Draw
Moneyline +155 +145 +295

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United Picks

Our model's strongest edge in today's CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

CF Montreal vs. Atlanta United: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
MTL 1-1 ATL 10.1%
MTL 2-1 ATL 8.4%
MTL 1-2 ATL 8.2%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Montreal has a 39.5% win probability on Saturday, Atlanta has a 37.4% win probability, and there is a 23.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Montreal vs. Atlanta insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience, is the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, overseeing content for Dimers.com, Stats Insider, and Gambling Today, and specializes in soccer, NHL, and NBA betting.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365