NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo Prediction and Odds - May 28, 2023Last updated: May 28, 2023, 4:45PM | Published: May 25, 2023, 4:23AM
Cadiz faces Celta Vigo in La Liga action at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla on Sunday, starting at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.
Who Will Win: Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Cadiz-Celta Vigo La Liga match 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Cadiz a 36.8% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 34.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.8% chance of happening.
More: Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo Simulated 10K Times
Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo Odds
- Moneyline: Cadiz +160, Celta Vigo +200, Draw +210
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+152/-170)
Moneyline and Over/Under
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Cadiz at +160. That means you can bet $100 to profit $160, earning a total payout of $260, if it wins.
Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Celta Vigo at +200, where you can put down $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.
Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.
The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +152, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -170.
As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 61% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo
- Moneyline: Celta Vigo @ +200 via BetMGM (1.1% edge)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ +152 via FanDuel Sportsbook
Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.
According to DimersBOT, taking Celta Vigo moneyline is the best option due to the 1.1% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+152) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Cadiz-Celta Vigo match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live updates.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for the latest betting insights before Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo on Sunday May 28, 2023.
Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo 2023
Sunday's action between Cadiz and Celta Vigo at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo
- Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.
Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More La Liga Previews Like This?
So, you liked our Cadiz vs. Celta Vigo betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga match as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most accurate La Liga betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.