• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/13/2024]

Austin and Seattle will meet in MLS action at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas on Saturday, starting at 8:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Seattle as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has used the latest data to run 10,000 simulations of Saturday's Austin-Seattle game," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"Based on the latest updates and extensive data, we predict a 50-50 chance for both the Seattle and Austin, making it a highly competitive matchup."

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's action between Austin and Seattle in MLS at Q2 Stadium is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Austin vs. Seattle matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Austin vs. Seattle picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Austin and Seattle 10,000 times as part of our MLS picks coverage.

Our leading predictive model indicates a 36.3% chance of Austin winning, a 36.5% chance for Seattle, and a 27.2% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 55% chance of staying under, according to our model.

 

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Austin Seattle Draw
+160 +160 +240

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
+100 -135

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Unlimited access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Austin FC vs. Seattle Sounders: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
AUS 1-1 SEA 12.9%
AUS 1-0 SEA 10.5%
AUS 0-1 SEA 10.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Austin has a 36.3% win probability on Saturday, Seattle has a 36.5% win probability, and there is a 27.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Austin vs. Seattle insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the most recent MLS news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365