• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Atlanta United vs. New York City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

Atlanta United vs. New York City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [7/17/2024]

MLS action continues on Wednesday at 7:30PM ET as NY City takes on Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' advanced MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Atlanta as the most likely winner of today's game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Atlanta-NY City game 10,000 times," said Ryan Leaver from Dimers.

"By incorporating recent updates and various factors, our prediction gives Atlanta a 42.3% chance of winning, NY City a 33.5% chance, and a 24.2% chance of a draw."

Atlanta United vs. New York City Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's game between Atlanta and NY City in MLS at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Atlanta vs. NY City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Atlanta vs. NY City picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Atlanta United vs. New York City Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using powerful machine learning and data, we have simulated the outcome of Wednesday's MLS game between Atlanta and NY City 10,000 times as part of our MLS predictions coverage.

Our independent predictive model currently suggests a 42.3% chance of Atlanta winning, a 33.5% chance for NY City, and a 24.2% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 58% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Atlanta United vs. New York City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Atlanta NY City Draw
+140 +160 +260

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-175 +125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Atlanta United vs. New York City Picks

Our model's strongest edge in today's Atlanta United vs. New York City matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal the best MLS bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Atlanta United vs. New York City: Correct Score Prediction

The top three most likely final scores, according to our model, are listed below, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
ATL 1-1 NYC 11.2%
ATL 2-1 NYC 8.9%
ATL 1-0 NYC 8%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Atlanta has a 42.3% win probability on Wednesday, NY City has a 33.5% win probability, and there is a 24.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Atlanta vs. NY City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from the latest data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365