• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Croatia vs. Morocco Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Croatia vs. Morocco SWC game on November 23, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
SWC
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
SWC
Croatia
0
:
0
Nov 23, 10AM Al Bayt Stadium (Al Khor)
Morocco
Nov 23, 10AM Al Bayt Stadium (Al Khor)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MoroccoMAR
Score Summary
CroatiaCRO
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MAR
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
CRO
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Croatia: M. Orsic replaces I. Perisic
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Morocco: A. Hamdallah replaces Y. En Nesyri
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Morocco: A. Sabiri replaces A. Ounahi
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Croatia: L. Majer replaces M. Kovacic
78'
Yellow Card
S. Amrabat (Morocco) cautioned
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Croatia: M. Livaja replaces A. Kramaric
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Morocco: Ez Abde replaces S. Boufal
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Morocco: Y. Attiat-Allal replaces N. Mazraoui
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Croatia: M. Pasalic replaces N. Vlasic
Loading...

Croatia vs. Morocco: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Croatia vs. Morocco
  • Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
  • Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Al Bayt Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Croatia +110, Morocco +300, Draw +220
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+125/-148)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Croatia: 26.4%
  • Morocco: 47.4%
  • Draw: 26.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this SWC game is Croatia 1-1 Morocco, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Morocco a win probability of 26.4%, while Croatia has a win probability of 47.4%. The chance of a draw is 26.2%.

Summary

Our Croatia vs. Morocco predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert SWC predictions and the best SWC bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes SWC futures, SWC odds, and the latest SWC news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365