• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Rams vs. Buccaneers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rams vs. Buccaneers NFL game on January 23, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Rams vs. Buccaneers

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rams vs. Buccaneers
  • Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Raymond James Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Buccaneers favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 48.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rams +130, Buccaneers -140

Win Probabilities

  • Rams: 40%
  • Buccaneers: 60%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Rams 22-25 Buccaneers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Rams vs. Buccaneers Picks

Our specialized model for NFL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Rams vs. Buccaneers matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Rams vs. Buccaneers game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NFL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Rams vs. Buccaneers predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Rams vs. Buccaneers Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 23, 2022, directly from Raymond James Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rams a win probability of 40%, while the Buccaneers have a win probability of 60%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Rams vs. Buccaneers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners