• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Colorado vs. St Louis City Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Colorado vs. St Louis City MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Colorado
vs.
Jun 20, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
St Louis City
Jun 20, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 10:03PM, Jun 19
Moneyline
Correct Score
Moneyline
Win %
Colorado COL
24.9%
DraftKings
Draw
21.5%
DraftKings
St Louis City STL
53.6%
DraftKings
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

Colorado vs. St Louis City: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Colorado vs. St Louis City
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: CITYPARK

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Colorado +245, St Louis City -105, Draw +270

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Colorado: 53.6%
  • St Louis City: 24.9%
  • Draw: 21.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Colorado 1-2 St Louis City, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives St Louis City a win probability of 53.6%, while Colorado has a win probability of 24.9%. The chance of a draw is 21.5%.

Summary

Our Colorado vs. St Louis City predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365