• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

NY City vs. LA Galaxy Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the NY City vs. LA Galaxy MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
NY City
vs.
Jun 20, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
LA Galaxy
Jun 20, 2:30AM Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, California)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 3:03AM, Jun 16
Moneyline
Correct Score
Over / Under
Moneyline
Win %
NY City NYC
29.4%
BetMGM
Draw
23.2%
BetMGM
LA Galaxy LAG
47.4%
BetMGM
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

NY City vs. LA Galaxy: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: NY City vs. LA Galaxy
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: NY City +230, LA Galaxy +100, Draw +275
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-165/+120)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • NY City: 47.4%
  • LA Galaxy: 29.4%
  • Draw: 23.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is NY City 1-1 LA Galaxy, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives LA Galaxy a win probability of 47.4%, while NY City has a win probability of 29.4%. The chance of a draw is 23.2%.

Summary

Our NY City vs. LA Galaxy predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365